Quiet double room
with tasteful furniture in silver fir wood
- Bathroom with bath, hairdryer and bathrobes
- Separate WC
- Telephone, TV and internet connection
- Seating area with full-length, south-facing windows
- Delicious breakfast buffet with local specialities
- Afternoon tea with a selection of coffees and teas, fine cakes, pastries and hearty snacks
- 5-course evening meal (half board)
- Free use of the relaxation area with Finnish sauna, tepidarium, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, massage shower, all-season heated outdoor pool and quiet zone with natural daylight
|DZ “Weisstanne”, 32m²||€ 305,-||€ 285,-||€ 265,-||€ 255,-|
During peak times we charge a supplement of € 10 per person per day:
31.01.2019 – 10.03.2019 | 18.04.2019 – 22.04.2019 | 30.05.2019 – 02.06.2019 |
20.06.2019 – 30.06.2019 | 17.07.2019 – 01.09.2019
The hotel stays closed between Sunday, 24.03. and Wednesday 17.04.2019 and Sunday 03.11. and Wednesday, 04.12.2019.
All rates are in Euros per day, incl. indulgent half-board.
Plus visitor’s tax (€ 1.60 per person per day). Dogs permitted in various room categories (double rooms € 15 per day, junior suites and suites € 20 per day).
Check-in on day of arrival from 3 p.m. | Check-out on departure day by 11 a.m.
Austrian hotel terms and conditions apply
(Prices on request)