- Separate living and sleeping area
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC, bathrobes and hairdryer
- Telephone, internet, TV
- Quiet, sunny, south-facing balcony
- Delicious breakfast buffet with local specialities
- Afternoon tea with a selection of coffees and teas, fine cakes, pastries and hearty snacks
- 5-course evening meal (half board)
- Free use of the relaxation area with Finnish sauna, tepidarium, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, massage shower, all-season heated outdoor pool and quiet zone with natural daylight
Minimum stay of three nights over weekends and public holidays – shorter stays may be possible depending on availability.
Rates Winter 2019/20
|Suite 400, 55m²||€ 385,-||€ 365,-||€ 345,-||€ 325,-|
During peak times we charge a supplement of € 10 per person per day:
31.01.2020 until 01.03.2020
21.12.2019 until 04.01.2020 and from 18.04.2020 on – rates on request.
The hotel stays closed between Sunday, November 03 until Wednesday, December 04 and again from Friday, March 22 to Wednesday, April 17, 2020.
All rates are in Euros per day, incl. indulgent half-board.
Plus visitor’s tax (€ 1.80 per person per day). Dogs permitted in various room categories (double rooms € 15 per day, junior suites and suites € 20 per day).
Check-in on day of arrival from 3 p.m. | Check-out on departure day by 11 a.m.
Check-in from 3 p.m.,
Austrian hotel terms and conditions apply
(Prices on request)