- Very quiet and comfortable with lots of space
- Spacious living and sleeping area
- Floor and interior made by a joiner from Bregenz Forest oak, beech and elm.
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate WC
- Additional room for use as an office or second bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bathrobes for use during your stay
- TV, telephone, safe, internet
- West-facing balcony for beautiful sunsets
- Sunny, south-facing balcony with loggia
- Delicious breakfast buffet with local specialities
- Afternoon tea with a selection of tea, fine cakes, pastries and hearty snacks
- 5-course evening menu (half board)
- Free use of the relaxation area with Finnish sauna, tepidarium, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, massage shower, all-season heated outdoor pool and quiet zone with natural daylight
|Suite “Holz”, 55m²||€ 405,-||€ 385,-||€ 365,-||€ 345,-|
During peak times we charge a supplement of € 10 per person per day:
31.01.2019 – 10.03.2019 | 18.04.2019 – 22.04.2019 | 30.05.2019 – 02.06.2019 |
20.06.2019 – 30.06.2019 | 17.07.2019 – 01.09.2019
The hotel stays closed between Sunday, 24.03. and Wednesday 17.04.2019 and Sunday 03.11. and Wednesday, 04.12.2019.
All rates are in Euros per day, incl. indulgent half-board.
Plus visitor’s tax (€ 1.60 per person per day). Dogs permitted in various room categories (double rooms € 15 per day, junior suites and suites € 20 per day).
Check-in on day of arrival from 3 p.m. | Check-out on departure day by 11 a.m.
Check-in from 3 p.m.,
Austrian hotel terms and conditions apply
(Prices on request)